WIN up to £100 worth of equipment for your group!
Swindon Sports Forum is offering sports clubs and physical activity groups the chance to win up to £100 worth of equipment throughout May and June. To be in with a chance of winning, simply download a membership form and sent a completed version of it to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SwindonSportsForum/
Become a Swindon Sports Forum Member Competition Terms and Conditions
The competition will run from Wednesday 8th May 2019 – Sunday 30th June 2019
The competition is open to sports clubs and physical activity groups in Swindon
Swindon Sports Forum will run the competition
Entry will open as soon the Facebook post is published on the Swindon Sports Forum Facebook page
Entry is limited to one per club/group
Eligibility of Entries
7. Only entries that follow the required entry process will be considered. Swindon Sport Forum accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries that fail to reach us
The Winning Entry
8. The prize entitles one winner to the specified prize on the Facebook post.
9. The winner will be selected by computer at random and will be contacted via the email provided when they entered, within 24 hours of the competition closing. By entering this competition, you consent that, if you win, your name will be published in a Facebook comment.
10. The winner will be required to respond to the email within 48 hours of being notified in order to confirm acceptance and arrange receipt of the prize.
11. Swindon Sports Forum’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into
12. Should the prize not be claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be selected at random
13. The prize is non- transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Swindon Sports Forum reserves the right to change the prize at any given time.
14. Swindon Sport Forum reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions. (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants)
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.